Products & Services
Our Product Types
- Research & Development
- Cost-Application-Design optimisation
- Circuit design
- Sourcing of Components, plastic, rubber, metal, cable
- Prototyping, testing & validation
- Turnkey Assembly, modular build, box build
How we work
We meet our clients face-to-face prior to each project at concept stage and conduct a thorough review through our Early Supplier Involvement (ESI) program. Once we have a clear understanding of each client’s needs and goals, we create a customized approach for their specific project.
Our program offers:
- Design Engineering – Ability to offer design solutions to maximize productivity and cost benefits.
- Application Engineering – Ability to offer application solutions to optimize product performance, quality and long term reliability.
While checking in on a regular basis throughout the project, we also meet face-to-face with clients at the mid- and post-project stages in order to continually measure our performance and gain constructive feedback. This feedback is communicated back to the project team so they can modify their approach, if necessary, or retain it as a lesson learned for future projects.
In days, these are our standard times; faster times are possible.
|Line / Space (min)||25/25μm|
|Conductor width tolerance||+/-20%|
|Microvias / Pads diameter (min)||50/100μm|
|Blind / Buried vias||√|
|Soldermask web (min)||50μm|
|Soldermask registration tolerance||+/-35μm|
|Flex||up to 10 layers|
|Rigid-Flex||up to 10 layers|
|Electrolytic Ni / Hard Au||√|
|Electrolytic Ni / Soft Au||√|
|Passive component||01005 chip|
|BGA encapsulation / underfill||√|
|100% In-line AOI||√|
|100% In-line BGA X-Ray||√|